Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Summer learning journey optical illusions


I did some optical illusion photos  🦥🐞☁️ it was a bit tricky and a bit frustrating  because we didn't know where to stand. In the end we looked like tiny little people and it was funny. I took mine at the art center and botanic gardens. Mum and I are trying to draw a duck optical illusion picture. I am colouring it in but it is taking a long time.

Here are my tricky photos. It was fun. Do you like my optical illusions?





1 comment:

  1. Hey Indiana,

    Your optical illusion's are amazing, they work super well. I really like the one where you're holding your tiny sister between two fingers, like a Christmas ornament.

    And the black and white tiled floor drawing is really weird, it looks like the floor and ceiling are collapsing into each other. Nice work!

    Great stuff Indiana,
    See you later in the comments

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post