Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Summer learning journey. My camping checklist

 I have never been camping ๐Ÿ•   before and I did some research about  it . Here is my checklist. 

1 torch ๐Ÿ”ฆ 

2 sleeping bag ๐Ÿ˜ด 

3 tent ⛺ 

4 first aid kit ๐Ÿ’Š 

5 food ๐Ÿ 

6  water ๐Ÿ’ง 

7 marshmallows ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

8 water bottle ๐Ÿถ 

9 clothes and shoes ๐Ÿ‘š ๐Ÿ‘— 

10 mattress ๐Ÿ›Œ 

11 toys ๐Ÿงธ ๐Ÿป 

12 Tooth brush  ๐Ÿ’œ

13 sun screen ☀️☀️☀️๐ŸŒž

14 sandfly repellent ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ๐Ÿž

15 BBQ and matches๐Ÿ”ฅ

16 togs๐Ÿฉฑ

17 fishing rod ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 

I haven't been camping before but I have been on campervan trips before.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Indiana,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This is a great activity for this time of year as a lot of people go camping over summer, have you been camping or on a trip in the camper van this summer?

    Your list is very well throughout and I think you have added all the essential items you would need, especially bug spray as I hate getting attacked by mozzies when I am out camping.

    Have you had a look at the step it up activity, I think you would enjoy designing your own camping device.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngฤ mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post