Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Oscar my Christmas kitten

  
 
For Christmas we got a kitten, he is 9 weeks old. His name is Oscar, he is tiny , and he already chewed 2 bells off his favourite toy. He always runs to his food when he sees Mum pouring his milk. He loves watching the birds at the window. he is scared of dogs and the vacuum cleaner and loud noises. He loves the colourfuĺ pompoms I made him. He is grey and he is long haired and very fluffy and so cute. When we are eating dinner he runs over and tries to nibble the side of my plate. I love Oscar. Hes so playful and sweet and smoochy. His tongue is rough and he always tries to lick and sometimes bite me his teeth are just tiny and it doesn't hurt. I love cuddling him. I think its very nice to have a pet because we haven't had one for 3 years. He wears a blue collar with a bell on it so I always hear him walking down the hallway. We are booking him into the vet tomorrow for his vaccinations. He is not allowed outside until he has had his vaccinations as he may get diseases or viruses like cat flu. These are the photos I took of him myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post