Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter

On Sunday it will be Easter Sunday and the Easter bunny will come. I am excited because I really really want to find the Easter eggs. I really want to meet the Easter bunny. I always find the bags of Easter eggs. But the sad thing is Jesus died on the cross because one of his disciples got soldiers to catch Jesus. His disciple was greedy to get money. But two days later he raised again and came back to life and went to see his friends and family. Jesus is in heaven with God now. I am going to read lots of Easter books.
A couple of years ago I met a dressed up Easter bunny.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Indiana
    Firstly cute pic of you and your sister.
    Secondly it is great to see you understand that Easter is not just about eggs but also it is when Jesus died on the cross for us.
    What are the books you have about Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Indi I like the photo of you and the Waster bunny. I'm excited for the Easter bunny to come to our house. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Indiana!
    Love the picture, what a cute Easter bunny - it is great to see that you understand what Easter is all about. I do hope you have a good day with your family. I am looking forward to a few chocolate eggs, I gave up chocolate for Lent. So its been a while since I have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miss Gill I hope you had a good Easter from Indiana.

      Delete
    2. I did thanks Indiana. I hope you did too!

      Delete
  4. Hi Indi so cute. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi zoe I miss you because I can't see you at school from Indiana.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post