Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Bike riding

Before the  lockdown I didn’t like  biking but  now I  love biking because I practice alot.  Most days I have been biking 3 or 4 kilometers. The other day I went biking 7 kilometers  and I biked to my auntie’s house. I biked  past the poppies on anzac drive. I also biked past QE2 even past  my old kindy. A big flock of black and white Canadian geese flew over my head. They were going south. They honked really loudly. I fell off my bike into a dark green bush and my almost fell on top of me. Biking makes me feel happy. I went on a bike track but I feel off two times. My drink bottle fell on the ground so dad had to squirt it into my mouth and my tshirt got wet. Mum and Dad are going to buy me a new bike with gears because I bike a lot now.






5 comments:

  1. Hi Indiana,
    Haven't we been lucky with the weather. I'm glad you enjoy biking now, it looks a perfect day. I've fallen off my bike too, particularly when I was little. I wonder how many other people have been doing something new or different since the lockdown?
    I look forward to reading about your next trip and looking at the photos.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Indi,
    What fabulous bike riding you have been doing. I agree, practising is what helps. You have made your post interesting by telling us about what happened along the way.
    Have a good weekend
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Indinia,

    Haven't we been so lucky in lockdown with the great weather. Well done for not giving up on biking and giving it another try. Practicing does really help. There is a saying that "Practice makes perfect". What it means is, at the start of trying something new it can be hard, but by practicing and practicing we can improve. I hope you continue to enjoy your biking, and good on you for getting up and continuing when you fell. What other things do you think you would like to try?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Indi,
    Yours is great
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Indi your bike is really fancy who do you go with? Love from Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post